Director Christopher Nolan’s film "Interstellar" came out in 2014. Scientists’ understanding of black holes has changed considerably since then.
- Astronomers May Have Detected a Black Hole That’s Unlike Any We’ve Seen Before
- Is Our Solar System’s Mysterious ‘Planet 9’ Really a Grapefruit-Size Black Hole?
- Black hole shock: Scientists stunned by new space discovery
- Black hole shock: Scientists reveal bizarre sound of two black holes merging
- Black Holes As We Know Them May Not Exist
- Where Do Black Holes Lead?
- 3 Monster Black Holes Are About to Collide
- Scientists may have discovered whole new class of black holes
- New class of black holes may exist, scientists say
- Astronomers Just Found the First Evidence That ‘Mini Black Holes’ Exist
- Scientists may have discovered whole new class of black holes: These are smaller than researchers believed possible
- Hanford scientists are watching black holes collide — and potentially swallow each other
- Hidden Gravitational Wave Signal Reveals that Black Holes Are ‘Bald’
- Animation major helps CSUF scientists envision black holes, future technology
- ‘Dramatic’ black holes stun scientists as ‘wimpy’ galaxies quickly transform into ‘ravenous’ quasars
- Black Holes, Volcanic Scrolls and a Teeny, Tiny Heartbeat: Science GIFs to Start Your Week
- IAU names the 2nd interstellar visitor
- NASA Is Getting Serious About an Interstellar Mission
- First alien gasses detected from interstellar comet
- Interstellar comet just like ones from our solar system – astronomers