Our brains are ravenous, guzzling up to a quarter of the body’s energy. So thinking really hard should be an easy way to burn more calories — right?
- Jury convicts man of conspiring to set fire to his business
- Jury Convicts Man Of Conspiring To Set Fire To His Business
- Scientists Have Successfully Kept Mouse Brain Tissue Alive in The Lab For Weeks
- If You Can Walk This Far In 2 Minutes, Scientists Say You’re Much Smarter Than Average (and Your Brain Is Actually Built a Little Differently)
- Breeding has given different dogs distinct brain shapes
- Scientists Now Know How Sleep Cleans Toxins From the Brain
- What in the world is Lindsey Graham thinking?
- Scientists should have sex and gender on the brain
- Are brain implants the future of thinking?
- Scientists create brain-mimicking environment to grow 3D tissue models of brain tumors: Use of brain-like extracellular matrix allows cell growth and treatment to more closely replicate physiological response
- Low-quality Carbs Account for 42% of Daily Calories
- ‘World’s biggest kebab’ with 5,350 calories will leave you drooling all day
- Diners challenged to take on world’s biggest plate of nachos that’s 15,000 calories
- Bypassing the Blood-Brain-Barrier: Delivering Drugs to the Brain
- Scientists Demonstrate Direct Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans
- Hey, Let’s Burn Some Metal in Zero Gravity
- Kesha: ‘The world’s going to burn up – I might as well have a good time’
- Daniel Boone National Forest issues burn ban
- Barricades burn on Lebanon’s streets as PM expected to address a second day of protests
- Houston Rockets fan arrested in China after threatening to burn national flag
- “Enough Smoke to Blot Out the Stars”: Watching the World Burn in British Columbia
- Warren Buffett has $128 billion in cash to burn and analysts can’t figure out why he isn’t spending it