The fall of the Berlin Wall started a new era for Germany and the world 30 years ago. Germans have staged rallies, exhibitions, and celebrations across the country to honor the event's anniversary.
- Newt Gingrich: 30 years ago, one incredible event changed the world
- Hong Kong protester shot in chest as China National Day demos intensify – live
- Thirty years on from the fall of the Berlin Wall, Germany has emerged as a world power
- Messages of peace mark 30 years since fall of Berlin Wall
- Beach towels and Brexit: how Germans really see the Brits
- Fall of Berlin Wall: How 1989 reshaped the modern world
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall in Photos: An Accident of History That Changed The World
- The fall of the Berlin Wall
- AP PHOTOS: The Berlin Wall Around the World
- AP PHOTOS: The Berlin Wall around the world
- Berlin after the Wall – then and now | World news
- In photos: The Berlin Wall around the world
- Pieces of the Berlin Wall have traveled around the world
- Understanding the Wall: How the Berlin Wall divided a nation
- World has failed to learn lessons of Berlin Wall, say film-makers
- His World Collapsed the Night the Berlin Wall Fell. Then Came the Hard Part.
- Elizabeth Warren’s Financial Berlin Wall
- ‘It was gut-wrenching’: Berlin Wall tunneller recalls 1971 capture
- The first day of fall has arrived. Here’s how the equinox marks the changing of seasons.
- Body Art: Underground Tattoos marks 15 years
- Radiance Technologies marks 20 years with new headquarters | Special Reports
- Still ‘boring’ after 36 years: Hong Kong dollar marks peg anniversary